Top 10 Beauty Products Dominique Sachse Recommends
This post was most recently updated on August 5th, 2018
Note: This post contains affiliate links
Have you heard of Dominique Sachse? She’s a journalist based in Houston, Texas, and YouTube celebrity who shares beauty and decorating tips. The reason I like her is because she’s not in her 20s! I think she’s 47. Most beauty vbloggers are young it seems, so she brings the perspective of a middle-aged woman (with a lot of class and style). She is not afraid to use fillers and other ways to fight aging and she also shares a lot of tips. If you’re a journalist you’re on camera and that means looking your best. With her products and tips we’ll all age beautifully!
Even though Dominique looks like a million bucks she doesn’t recommend high priced beauty products. Most of the products can be found at a drugstore or on Amazon. They are affordable!
Here’s a video of her Dominique Sachse makeup products which were her top 10 when this video was made:
Top 10 Beauty Products Dominique Sachse Recommends
I made a list of the products Dominique recommends AND linked to them so you could see where to buy them. I bought some of them but it took me forever to find them all. I wanted to make it easier! I hope my list helps you too.
- PerioBrite Toothpaste by Nature’s Answer – all natural and perfect for teeth whitening, ideal for sensitive teeth.
Thermalon Dry Eye Moist Heat Compress – for dry eyes. You microwave it for 10 seconds and put it over your eyes for 2 minutes. It helps your own eye to naturally lubricate and open your tear ducts.
- Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Mousse – to get a bronze look and it dries in 60 seconds without streaking. Plus it smells decent (a rare thing with self tanners!).
- LORAC TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer – gives you a bronze glow and you can cut it in half with your moisturizer if you want to.
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ – give your skin a break and get a little tan cover plus sunscreen.
- Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub – if you lift weights and get sour muscles in your neck and shoulder. Doesn’t smell great but works!
- Biotin 5000 – helps your hair, skin and nails get stronger.
- Kat Von D L’Ecole des Femmes Studded Kiss – lipstick and you can layer it. It’s a peachy coral color. It’s a matte. You can find it at Sophora. I recommend Lipsense – read my review, my favorite all day lip color that I’ve been loving for over 10 years now.
- Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner – it has a unique angle but it helps you apply your eyeliner on evenly. Perfect for making a cat eye.
Dominique likes a more natural deodorant with no aluminum in it and this is her favorite.
- Tan Physics sunless tanner. A tanner with no odor, no stain, streaking or patches.
Click on any product to learn more:
Tan Physics True Color Sunless TannerCrystal Lavender and White Tea DeoderantMilani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Eyeliner, BlackBiotin (High Potency) Enhanced with Coconut Oil for better absorption; Supports Hair Growth, Glowing Skin and Strong NailsTiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub Your Skin But Better™ CC Cream with SPF 50+LORAC TANtalizer Body Bronzing LuminizerJergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing MousseThermalon Dry Eye CompressNature’s Answer Periobrite Natural Toothpaste
BONUS: Even More Beauty Products Dominique Loves
Ok, now we’re past 10. Here are even more beauty products from Dominique’s videos:
- Lansinoh breastfeeding lotion as a lip moisturizer! This product is actually for breastfeeding moms but Dominique puts it on before bed at night. Just like on other parts of your body, it helps prevent cracking and dry skin. HUGE beauty secret!!
Jergens Natural Glow firming daily moisturizer, medium to tan.This self tanning lotion gets progressively darker as you use it. It’s not orange. It has a little smell to it but it’s much more tolerable than others.
- Loreal lipstick #115 Laetitia’s champagne. I can’t find this anywhere. Check ebay maybe?
- Dominique’s favorite mascara is this one.
Dominique Sachse Hair Products – Where to Buy
What hair brushes does dominique sachse use? This one!
Loreal Preference Hair Color – Dominique uses this both for the conditioner that comes in the box AND for touch ups on your roots or for adding your own streaks (color). I’m so nervous to try it but she makes me want to try it! She likes medium chestnut brown for the roots and then paints on reddish brown streaks (she didn’t list the color for her highlights).
Finish with her favorite hairspray of all time – Kenra Volume #25. You can buy it in packs of 2 or 3 if you use a lot of hairspray. That will save you and you won’t have to worry about going without! Super hold but brushes out. I’m a fan thanks to her recommendation. I haven’t bought another brand since I tried it. This hairspray has it’s own fan club. The fine mist has great hold without making your hair stiff.
I think Domonique could come up with her own product line! She has such a loyal following. I love seeing women look their best and not get frumpy as we get older – or at any age actually. Her style is always so classy and she’s so relatable too.
Under Eye Concealers Dominique Sachse Loves
Now for under eye concealers – here’s the video. Be sure to watch it to get the technique.
Start with moisturizing: La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes with vitamin C for the day
Tarte’s Maracuja Creaseless Concealer it doesn’t fill in the crease and make your crows feet show up and age you
FACE atelier’s Ultra Loose Powder