Dominique Sachse: Top Beauty Products of 2017
This post was most recently updated on November 24th, 2017
You know I’m a huge fan of Dominique Sachse but I spend forever trying to find the exact products she refers to in her YouTube videos. She recently did a video of her top beauty products of 2017. She goes through every product so fast (like with the round brush). As usual, I spent so long looking for that exact brush. Even after I read that she got it on Amazon, it still took so long to find it. I combed through hundreds of comments to find the exact brush she’s referring to, but I finally did.
Let me start with the one that’s going into my cart first: the CareMe Nanotechnology ceramic and ionic brush (this link goes to Amazon where it’s out of stock when I posted this). You can also find this brush on Walmart.com (for less).
Scroll down underneath the video for a complete list of products in the video.
Dominique Sachse Top 10 Products of 2017
- Benefit They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara – (she shows a sample version). Dominique says that it has the fibers built in and unlike fiber mascara she’s tried, it doesn’t leave the fuzzy pieces in your eyes.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Illuminating Spf 20 Bronze Radiance. Use as a standalone to get a tint and a goldish glow instead of foundation. Or mix it with your foundation to give it more glow, especially for night time. It has SPF 20 sunscreen, doesn’t clog the skin.
- Maybelline #945, Stormy Sahara lipstick and it’s a bargain for under $9 on Amazon. She layers it with Marc Jacobs Sugar Sugar lip gloss. Together make a gorgeous peachy color.
- NYX highlight and contour palette.
- Mac Melba blush. She couldn’t read the color name because it was rubbed off but this is the color she loves. It’s a peachy, nude, light blush color.
- Rodan Fields Microdermabrasion Packets to get the softest skin. Use it wet or dry (for more abrasion).
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics eyeshadow palette.
- Pureology Colour Stylist Lustrous Volumizer Bodifying Glaze helps your hair hold a curl. I found this one on eBay.
- Care Me Nanotechnology ceramic and ionic brush to smooth and straighten your hair and helps get rid of frizz.
People usually ask what shampoo and conditioner Dominique Sachse uses – she has said that she’s not brand loyal with hair care products. Instead she bounces around and will try different ones. She has named Living Proof shampoo and conditioner but she was just testing it out. She didn’t mention any shampoo/conditioner in this list of top beauty products.
If you click on the pink boxes you can preview pricing and information about each product. Amazon doesn’t allow affiliates to display the exact pricing so it’s approximate.