Dominique Sachse Hair Product List
To make it easier for you, I’ve created a Dominique Sachse hair product list below. Perhaps the most loved product on the list is her hairdryer!
Hair Products Dominique Sachse Uses
Dominique says she’s not brand loyal when it comes to shampoo or conditioner. However, she does love the conditioner that comes in hair coloring kits you can buy at the grocery store.
Note: these are affiliate links.
According to her most recent videos, here’s what she uses on her hair:
- Elchim hair dryer – she has an older model that she’s had for years. She’s super loyal to this brand of hair dryer and hers is white.
- It’s a 10 Miracle Shampoo – sulfate free shampoo with keratin. Dominique says that sulfate free is a must no matter what brand you buy.
- It’s a 10 leave in silk conditioner. Add it to wet hair before you blow dry. Don’t get it on your scalp – just work on the hair and ends.
- COLOR WOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray to help tame humidity and prevent frizz. Lasts up to 2 or 3 shampoos.
- Schwarzkopf Got 2b Fat-tastic mousse
- Care me Nanotechnology Ceramic Plus Ionic Hairbrush #45 she’s recommended this brush several times. It’s tough to tell if this is the exact one but it is the correct brand. She says to use a boar bristle brush with tight bristles. The hair brush she uses sometimes depends on how long her hair is. There’s another she mentions by name but you can’t buy it online. Here’s one that fits the description and has high ratings.
- Healium air hairspray with sunscreen. She previously recommended another brand but it doesn’t have sunscreen and as your hair ages you’ll do anything to keep it from drying. The sun is super drying!
If you want to watch more of her hair tutorials, check out her playlist most popular videos on YouTube.