9 Trending Halloween Costumes on Amazon this Year
You need a Halloween costume idea fast – here are 9 best Halloween costumes on Amazon to give you something quick if you’re looking for last minute ideas that you’ll love.
These are all on the Movers & Shakers list which are products with the biggest gains in sales compared to 24 hours ago. It’s a great way to see what’s popular right now. These are for the clothing category. It’s fun to pop in and see what’s hot right now on Amazon to get gift ideas or in this case, Halloween costume ideas. Check them out here.
- Where’s Waldo costume. Looks better than DIY and you get the glasses, hat and shirt. Warning: people may crack jokes about finding you and want to take photos with you!
2. A crushed velvet hooded cape in so many colors – use it for anything from Little Red Riding Hood to a Grim Reaper.
3. Inflatable Unicorn Costume. The mythical creature’s appeal hasn’t dimmed with time. If anything it’s getting brighter. Or dress up like Deadpool and ride the unicorn! Tons more inflatables, including this one with sumos and more.
4. You go together like peanut butter and jelly. This couple’s costume looks delicious, plus get two for one.
5. These full body lycra suits are a blank slate. Medusa costume, a green for an alien costume, bat, a shadow, gumby, Oscar trophy, or even a snow queen (if you could pull off that crown! They have a mummy version, skeleton and a whole lot of solid colors to choose from. Guys, you might want to get a jock strap too. They’re skin tight!
“I had people strike poses, and then I’d lay down on the ground and be their shadow. I had people running up to me all night begging me to be their shadow for pictures. And in the pics, you really had to look to see that I wasn’t really a shadow.”
“My 13 year-old son was determined to get this suit for Halloween. He then convinced 6 buddies to do the same. Each had a different color. They sported their skin suits along with plaid shorts and ties. They attended a main-street Halloween festival and were the main attraction. They each had a specific pose and they would stand in their poses while people snapped pictures – a lot of pictures! They really went overboard because nobody knew who they were.”
6. Princess Leia costumes are hot this year. This one is affordable and easy.
7. Batman suit for men – from the Dark Knight Rises.
“I ordered this one the week before halloween and it quickly arrived 2 days later.”
8. Wonder Woman costume – just the tiara (you can make or buy the rest – tons to choose from on Amazon). This is what’s trending so it looks like a lot of people are thinking Wonder Woman this Halloween!
9. Also from the Dark Knight Rises, a Catwoman costume!
I want to be the Chiquita Banana woman and my husband can be a banana!
What will you be for Halloween this year?