Make Money From Home – Legit Jobs You Can Find or Businesses You Can Start
This post was most recently updated on June 12th, 2017
Make Money from Home
Almost two years ago I quit my part time job and transition to working from home 100%. I’d tried before but I either got lonely working from home alone or the money wasn’t dependable enough. I started by working at a shared office then about 6 months in, I FINALLY adjusted and have been working on my own since.
Best Jobs for Moms
My preferred job when I was a new mom was something part time and flexible. When I had a baby I really needed to get out of the house, so working part time for someone else worked for me. Now that my kids are older I don’t crave the adult interaction like I did and working from home fits me. I’ve tried a lot of different things but now I make money with my blogs and websites as an affiliate marketer. Basically, if you click on a special tracking link that I share and buy something, I get a small amount back. It’s usually around 10%. So if you spent $100 I’d make $10.
My income is not like a paycheck. I get paid at different times and I’m on my own for insurance (that’s what stopped me from quitting sooner) but it works and I LOVE IT. However, it didn’t start out that way. I’ve been working on creating income from many different sources for a long time now because I was afraid to not have that paycheck! But it’s working. It’s great when you can decide not to work one day because you were up until 3am with sick kids, or basically set your hours and call the shots. There’s an adjustment like anything new but it’s what I want to do and I love seeing other moms do the same.
Make Money from Home or Find Work from Home Jobs
Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom who hasn’t had a real paycheck in years (and yes, those moments with your children are priceless, but you still dream of having way to contribute to the family budget)…
Or whether you’re working from home and you’re wondering how to find focused work time so you’re not pulled in so many directions…
You don’t want to spend the next few years like this.
I get it (boy, do I ever!).
Several of my friends and I work from home. A lot of us are bloggers. Some are in network marketing.
We all had different reasons for starting down this path. Maybe we were looking to:
- Escape corporate life and find more satisfying work
- Find jobs that allowed us to work from anywhere so we could travel more
- Discover flexibility so we could be there for our families when they needed us and not have to miss our kid’s growing up years
- Identify skills we have (other than cleaning and laundry) that could provide some disposable income.
Whatever the reason that brought us here, now we’re looking for work + life balance and how to be more focused on our work so we can spend more time with our family that we dreamed of.
If it sounds tough, I have something to make it easier for you.
What if I told you someone had already put together an educational package to get you up to speed on finding real work-at-home opportunities (AND making your work + life balance better once you’re working from home)?
Well, you can stop looking! It’s here…
The Ultimate Work at Home Bundle
For six days only, everything you need (and then some) is in one fabulous package, for the most affordable price ever. (Seriously, just wait until I tell you how much it costs.)
This brand-new bundle includes 30 eBooks, 14 full eCourses, 4 printables, and 1 audiobook!
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to give you the skills and confidence to do fulfilling work, at your favorite place in the world.
You’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Identify your marketable skills
- Juggle your responsibilities and finally find work + life balance
- Manage your time efficiently (and never let anything fall through the cracks again)
- Avoid the most common pitfalls of the work-at-home lifestyle
- Understand the legal and financial implications of your business
- Discover the secrets to getting into the business that most appeals to you, whether it’s a wholesale product, service-based, handmade, transcription, becoming a virtual assistant, or any other number of opportunities
- and so much more…
Plus, it comes with over $500 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 50 digital products and it’s worth over $2,300! Bloggers who have the virtual assistant course usually sell it for $247 just for that part.
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, the team at Ultimate Bundles is able to give you access to over $2,300 worth of amazing products for a whopping 98% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and achieve your work-at-home dreams!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, June 12th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so CLICK HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
You deserve to do the work you love. You shouldn’t have to wait any longer to finally find the work freedom you’ve been looking for, or the work + life balance you’ve been waiting to achieve.
PREVIEW OF COURSES IN THE WORK FROM HOME BUNDLE
Selling on Etsy
- Building a Business: How to Dream, Plan, Make, Sell, and Share Your Online Shop by Maggie Whitley ($12.00)
- Crafting a Business 101: The Creative Business Plan by Janet LeBlanc ($21.00)
- Earn $1,000/Month on Etsy by Maria Oliveira ($197.00)
- Get Retail Ready by Melissa Bolton ($37.00)
- The Art of Audience Building for Etsy Sellers by The Hunting Handmade Collective ($4.99)
- The Etsy Seller’s Simple Guide to Taxes: A Time and Money Saving Guide for Makers and Crafters by Sarah Korhnak ($12.00)
Freelancing Jobs such as designing, editing or writing
- Freelance Design Freedom by Jessica Safko ($29.00)
- Hell to Pay 2: A Freelancer’s Guide to Money, Taxes, and More! by Clients From Hell ($38.00)
- How to Get Great Freelance Clients by Carol Tice ($9.99)
- Services Superhero: Create a Set of Services That Clients LITERALLY Can’t Say No To by Lizzie Davey ($79.00)
- The Business of Writing & Editing Deluxe Package: Start Your Career as a Freelance Writer/Editor TODAY by Sagan Morrow ($39.00)
General Business & Organization Advice
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome: Ten Strategies To Stop Feeling Like a Fraud at Work by Elizabeth Harrin ($12.15)
- The Accidental Entrepreneur: The Juicy Bits by Janine Allis ($9.99)
- The Art of Work by Jeff Goins ($10.47)
- The Official Master Your Game® Planner Pack by Nereeda McInnes ($29.95)
- The Work-at-Home Survival Guide by Caitlin Pyle ($17.00)
How to Get Things Done
- More in Less: 21 Productivity Hacks for Creatives by Hilary Sutton ($2.99)
- Project Management for Creatives: Principles to Simplify and Streamline Creative Work by Sarah Parsons ($9.99)
- Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule so You Can Live Free by Amy Lynn Andrews ($2.99)
- The Personal Productivity Handbook: A Step-by-Step Program to Supercharge Your Productivity by Paul Minors ($19.00)
- Work Less, Spend Less by Loralee Hutton ($17.00)
Growing your Business
- Brand Your Small Business: Create a Brand That Connects! by Emma Bates ($29.00)
- Business ePlanner: Big Business Planning for Small Businesses by Martin Jakubec ($15.00)
- Busy Moms Building: 12 Steps to Running Your Own Online Business for Busy Moms by Monica Froese ($147.00)
- FindMe: An SEO Cookbook For Busy Entrepreneur by Rachel Brenke ($129.00)
- How to Network Like a Boss from Home by Amy Bellgardt ($29.97)
- How to Succeed in 12 Months: Creating a Life You Love by Serena Star-Leonard ($15.19)
- Lead Generation Academy: A System to Attract the RIGHT Clients by Cloris Kylie ($297.00)
- Mom Boss on a Budget by Holly Chubb ($79.00)
- Promotions Planning Kit by Stephanie Morgan ($29.99)
- Simple Goal Setting Strategies: Create A Plan, One Step at a Time by Christina Lerchen ($14.99)
Job Opportunities and How to Find LEGIT Work from Home Jobs
- How to Find Real Work From Home Jobs, Plus 150 Companies That Hire! by Anna Thurman ($5.99)
- How to Start a Home Cake Business in 30 Days: Turning your Cake Dreams into Reality! by Rebekah Allan ($73.65)
- I Got Scammed So You Don’t Have To: How to Find Legitimate Work at Home Jobs in a Scamming Economy by Bethany Mooradian ($19.99)
- Jump-Start Your Work at Home General Transcription Career: The Fast and Easy Way to Get Started! by Lisa Mills ($2.99)
- The Mystery Shopper Training Program: All You Ever Wanted to Know About the Best Part-Time Job by Bethany Mooradian ($19.99)
Legal & Accounting Business Help
- Business Management Spreadsheets by Rachael Wynn ($47.00)
- Conquer Cash Flow: Get Paid Faster and Increase Cash Flow by Carrie Smith ($59.00)
- From Entrepreneur to CEO by Shahara Wright ($19.95)
- Smart Cents: Financial and Legal Tips as You Launch and Grow Your Dream Business by Natalie Joy ($196.00)
Become a Virtual Assistant
- E-Marketing Essentials for Virtual Assistants: How to Grow Your Business Online in Less Time and with Less Effort by Lisa Wells ($47.00)
- Rockin’ Virtual Assistants eCourse by David Murphy and Sadie Roach ($247.00)
- The Bootstrap VA: The Go-Getter’s Guide to Becoming a Virtual Assistant, Getting and Keeping Clients, and More! by Lisa Morosky ($9.99)
- VA Prep School by Lydia Senn ($45.00)
Work + Life Balance
- Balancing Diapers and Deadlines: A Busy Mom’s Guide to Minimizing Decisions, Integrating Kids, and Getting More Done by Lisa Tanner ($47.00)
- Live: Creating a Life You Love by Mandi Ehman ($37.00)
- Stand Out: A Real World Guide to Get Clear, Find Purpose and Become the Boss of Busy by Alison Hill ($7.99)
- Summer Sanity Savers for the Work-at-Home Mom: Sanity-Boosting Systems and Strategies So you Can Have a Peaceful, Productive AND Profitable Summer! by Prerna Malik ($9.00)
- The Great Life Redesign: Change How You Work, Live How You Dream and Make It Happen … Today by Caroline Cameron ($14.95)
- Work Meet Life: Finding Balance for the At-Home Entrepreneur by Jessi Sanfilippo ($29.97)
Bonuses on Business Services
- Bench – 1 month FREE ($235 value)
- Artsy Couture – $25 sitewide credit (international shipping available, shipping varies by order size)
- Atlas Coffee Club – $15 credit towards a subscription (shipping within the US only, $3.95 shipping)
- SquareHue – BoxNo. 3, $21 value (shipping within the US only, $5 shipping)
- Businessese – Website Disclaimer Template ($99 value), digital offer
- Meet Edgar – 1 month FREE ($75 value), digital offer to help you schedule social media posts in advance to go out to all networks
- Focuster – 3 months FREE ($30 value), digital offer
- ListPlanIt – 3-month FREE pro membership ($30 value), digital offer
- SaneBox – $25 credit, digital offer
Do you make money from home? I love hearing what other moms do that’s working!